Bitter Springs Cabins & Camping
Welcome to Bitter Springs Cabins & Camping. We offer you safe, peaceful accomodation a few minutes drive from Mataranka and on the banks of the Little Roper River. An ideal base to explore the Never Never Region and Elsey National Park. Our property is right next door to Bitter Springs Thermal Pools so stay with us and you can walk down for a swim whenever you like.
Mine Host is Michael and Glenys Somers. Our aim is to provide a quiet, peaceful and safe place for you to enjoy the beautiful natural attractions of the Mataranka area. We enjoy providing a clean, tidy and well presented friendly place for you to relax. Pets are welcome. We know that if you have brought your pet this far then you will care for it and take pleasure from the lovely surrounds of our property.
Bitter Springs Cabins & Camping are:
- Three kilometres from the Stuart Highway and Mataranka township
- On sealed road access
- Two kilometres from the nearest restaurant
- 500 metres from Bitter Springs Thermal Pools
- Five minutes drive from the Mataranka Thermal Pools
- Twenty minutes drive from the start of the walking trail to Mataranka Falls
- Twenty minutes from the old Elsey Cemetery
Explore the web site, find out what is on offer at Bitter Springs Cabins and Camping. Find out a little about the little town of Mataranka, the capital of the Never Never. Explore beautiful Bitter Springs Thermal Pools in Elsey National Park. Cruise the Roper River where history and pristine beauty meet. Contact us to make a booking whenever you like.